- Company Name
- Nippon Marine Logistics, Ltd.
- 5th FL., 1-36-7 Nihonbashi-Kakigaracho, 103-0014 Tokyo, Japan
- 20,000,000 JPY
- 1-February, 2000
- 14 (as of 1-August, 2015)
- The Mitsui Sumitomo Bank
The Resona Bank
- 2000 Established
- 2008 The head office was ralocated to Kakigaracho-Chiba Bldg., 1-36-7 Nihonbashi-Kakigaracho,
- Nippon Marine Logistics, Ltd is originating from the logistics division
of the company called Nippon Maritime Co Ltd, who was one of the major
shipping agents in Japan in the past. Nippon Maritime Co Ltd was established
in 1959 as agent division of Mitsubishi Kaiun Co Ltd who had been merged
with Nippon Yusen Kaisha in 1964.
- At the easly stage, when we played a role of logistics division of Nippon
Maritime Co Ltd, our main service area was limited like short sea such
as to/from Korea and South East Asia however, based on the strong voice
and recommendation from domestic and overseas customers, we became independent
from Nippon Maritime Co Ltd and established Nippon Marine Logistics Ltd
on 1st February 2000 in order to expand service scope and its quality.